Monday 24 January 2005

5th Post

Just thought i would want to write a blog in the midst of doing reseach for my D&T.Haven't been blogging for a long time.My computer had partly recovered-at least it doesn't keep blacking out.A lot of things to do.Like i once said"so little time yet so much to do".It's just so true.I don't think i be able to blog very often but i'll try to put up the homework whenever i can to remind myself.. :P..Went to meet my mum at KFC for lunch after school.Quene for what seems like a million years before it's my turn.Was there to make my ATM card.Went home after that. Haven't had time to put links to people's blog..so if u want me to link u,drop a msg at my tagboard if there's one..(not sure if i haf time to put it up) Feeling very tired now..Going to doze off in front of the computer any seconds..heex..Better continue doing my work..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment