Wednesday 23 March 2005

Haven been updating my blog due to mani reasons..my elder sister wouldn't let me noe the pswrd for e internet access..haf been busying wif hw or i would be too lazy to use..Came home earlier than usual..lots of tiink..evernts..cold war(s) had happened..n events which i dunno how to handle and left me stumped..but i rather bottle them up den vent them out on someone..u woudn't want to hear my naggy nagging or rite them here for one full pg..u wld be realli bored by then..
Feel tat i'm struggling wif my studies n tis is not a very gd sign...i'm scared..realli scared tat i'll do badly for my studies..
when no one's there for me,studies is e onli assurance i haf in my life..when people "abandon" u,tis is all i haf..wat would happen to me if i lose tis assurance..i don't know..i just haf to work realli realli hard..
Been rather sick of my backgrd but couldn't open any of the html codings..*sigh*even my tagboard went bonkers..

No comments:

Post a Comment