Tuesday 2 May 2006

im so TIREd...



think i'll just fall aslp if i close my eyes..
cant slp now if not surely get scolding from my mum
came home late den slpt late ytd
imagine slping onli 4 & 1/2h
and having to concentrate for more than 5 hours..
im dying..
will try to slp early tonite



went out wif my sis to ikea ytd..
was so crowded,
we decided to go off after a while..
was waiting for cab at e long long taxi stand
den met our cousin n her to-be-husband who were shopping
for stuff for their new hse
haven seen her for quite a while
n she address me wif my chinese name..
other than chi tcher i doubt anyone calls me that
kinda weird
anyway.. since they were driving we got a free lift in their car
went to imm together to shop
was ard 9+pm
thght i can finally go home
but NO
haha.. they wanted to haf dinner together
so went to buy food den went to their new hse to eat
fortunately they stay in pasir ris not some super far place
explore her new hse den see her wedding gowns
think her wedding will be june..
after dinner.. they sent us home..
n i finally slpt at 1+am

No comments:

Post a Comment