Sunday 2 July 2006

YOHOO! im back
haven been online a couples of days
all my sis's fault
keep playing that online game..
Grrr.. cos i dunno how play..
haha



oral's on e 14 july..
save me!
AHH!
hope i wont be scared to death b4 taking e exam..



long wkend..
YAY!
but seems like no diff..
maybe time got ate up by monsters..
n i still haven finish my hwS yet.
hope e hwS will get eaten up by monsters too
or it wld help if faeries help me to complete them.
*wishful thinking*
gg to start doing later
will TRY to sit down for one n a half hrs
without gg to e toilet or doing anything else..
n do e hmt paper..
n after that e other hw
n do tuition hw
n type si miao stuff..
ENDLESS work..
kill me pls..









everything feels so distant all of a sudden
but i know things will turn out alrite.
im too tired to try anymore.
pls tell me im right..





TMR WILL BE ANOTHER BRIGHT N SUNNY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment