Tuesday 8 August 2006

BOO!!!
Im back.. did u miss me or miss me? haven been online for like 2 wks?!
AMAZING RITE. for someone who's almost 24/7 online..
all my comp's fault. maybe it went insane just like i did
or rather it went for a vacation to rest its brain.
watever it is, it's FULL of virus. but all thx to my sis wkplace's IT director , it's FIXED
n we all e files were RECOVERED.
n if he were to charge according to e price it will be like $1000++
but now it's FOC not considering e fact that my sis gave him a treat
n anyway. must thx e person who helped me to blog one post after so long. haha



common tests is ALL over. wasnt online all e while but i think it didnt realli help one bit
did realli badly. n i wanna bang e wall. but i guess no one wld stop me so i wont do that.
heex. nvm. must work harder
just feel so happy my comp's back. if i didnt pester my sis to get it back today,
i will onli see it on thurs..
muhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment