Thursday 26 October 2006

OVERWHELMED. BOMBARDED. OVERLOADED.



got our report bks today
my results sucks
e worst i've ever gotten
even though i knew i didnt do well for eoy
i still felt a blow after seeing it.
maybe sec 3 is realli REALLI diff from lower sec.
n im still in e midst of adapting.
was so glad that im so packed after sch
had hmt lsnn
den helped ms ho to key in stuff
somehow it helped to distract me
n i didnt even rmb that we had gotten back our report bk
until debbie reminded me.



reached home n was super tired.
fell aslp on the 'sofa' without realising
until i got woken my XLS' call.
den she forced me to go out.
so i went to look for them
chat n walk ard wif e sec4s


took bus home wif toilet auntie.
reached home at 6+
had my bath n was reading e papers
when my dad asked for my report bk
my heart skipped a beat.
got a shock.
he look thrgh my report bk
n den returned to me wo saying a single wrd.
i feel so guilty n felt even worse.
if onli he cld scold me.



mum just came back
shown her my report bk
she didnt scold me nor make any comments either..
AHH!



must realli mug hard for o lvl chi.
i dun want to regret when i get results
in feb nxt yr..
MUG HARD hcl ppl!!!



hols already.
2 months seemed like such a long time.
but truth is it's not.
amaths.bio.chem.phy.REMEDIALS
i&e workshop-proposal+prototype
CO
catching up on sec 3 topics
*gasping for air*
i cant breathe.



enough of talking. or rather typing.
must start on chi revision
n e proposal already



:) smile! n everything wld be solved

No comments:

Post a Comment