Monday 9 April 2007

im listening to lots of oldies now.
cos i was transfering all e things
from my super old with big brain computer
to this computer that took slimming pills
ytd nite.
but sad thing is
i cldnt find e song 'love me'.
nvm.

looking at all e old pics in there.
so mani imagery came flashing back
sometimes i realli miss e past
i miss my old hse
i miss my nephews n niece
i miss xls nagging at me
i miss e much carefree life in lower sec
etc etc.

just a sudden thgt.
im not emo.
not depressed or wat
just trying to sort out my thghts.



i think im so dumb today.
was constantly reminding myself
e bks i nid to bring home.
but still i forgot all abt chem wkbk.
but macaco helped me to scan 6 pgs.
so i shall be a kind soul n not say abt him n erhem tmr.



'ytd once more' is ringing in my head now.
haha.
oh ya.
i didnt find any petula clark's songs
in my old comp either.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment