Wednesday 2 May 2007

TRAUMATISING DAY



woke up super super super early
bcos of someone. or rather 2 ppl.
was so worried abt ss i slpt at 12+am
n den i woke up at 4am! in the morning.
even my mum didnt believe i wld.



it was raining so so SO heavily
n i was trying to minimise e noise lvl
n everything lest my dad wakes up.
i didnt even on e lights in e living room.
but my dad super power.
cos he woke up.
n he send me down with brolly.
i love my daddy =))



so me jess jobel studied at mac
n it was just so funny.



had coffee at mac
that led to me having a caffeine high.
in e morning that is.
was super awake until
abt lunchtime where i felt so tired.



KBE came out.
but only for part b.
better than nothing though.
if it ddint come out i'll be so dead.



anyway.
my sister is planning to work in japan.
somehow i dun want her to go.
it'll be like months without her at home.
no no no no no.
i dun want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment