Sunday 24 June 2007

haven had time to blog lately.
cos my sisS had been ba zhan-ing e comp



anway ytd.
4 of us ( me jess jy wq) went for pool
at some ulu place @ abt 3pm
n of cos i didnt play.
i hate pool

n den went to meet e rest (wendy hj dom jx)
before gg for dinner @marina bay
this time at choon pang which is so much better than e previous.
but e service is quite slow.
dinner was great. n e fireworks was marvellous.

was on e train back
n jess decided not to go home so early
thus she tries to influence us to go out with her.
so in e end went to mr prata near my hse.
but my daddy was waiting for me to go home
so i had to go home first
wait for my parents to slp
before i sneaked out.
supper was quite funny
cos we talked abt alot of things
n i can conclude that wq has a weird imagination
n he laughs at things which we dun find funny.



8 more hrs before i nid to wake up for sch.
*AHHH!*
on month passed just like that.
dread.

No comments:

Post a Comment