Wednesday 14 November 2007

FIRST DAY AT WORK

today was my first day at this foreign place
meeting foreign ppl and doing foreign stuffs.
it felt as though 'o' was long over
when in actual fact it only ended ytd.

went to work at robinson.
nope. not e one with air con serving customers
but e one at e warehouse
messy goods
kan-chiong ppl.

e bad thing was me and my sis were in diff department
hers is first lvl, mine second lvl.

my job was pretty tough
not exactly e way i thght it wld be.
e first thing that scare me was to
climb up this high shaky ladder (abt 3m tall?)
to hang clothes on poles.
n e ladder haf wheels below so
it gets pretty shaky as u climb up.
den after that was to sort out alot alot of clothes
arrange them according to many many numbers
that made my eye go bonkers.
n e worst worst thing was
i stood e whole time
while i was working.
my whole body is aching now.
i guess after a month
i'll lose some wt and gain some muscles.
haha.

e bad thing was ppl working there sucks
all e aunties and uncles r so not friendly
e aunties in my department r super irritating
nag nonstop one.
den anything put wrong
sure say is us part-timers' faults
i hope i can survive there for a month.

fortunately i made frens with 2 gals in my department
GALS. abt a yr older than us only.
although they look quite lian
but they r nice ppl.
some vulgarities but not chao ah lan.
they r quite respectful to e aunties n uncles.
so we went lunch together
today was at bedok south
n of all places
of all time
i met mr ow.
haha.

okay this post is damn naggy
im starting to become like e aunties at work.
so i better go off n slp.
cos my arms r gg to break soon.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment