Friday 17 July 2009

one more day to FRIDAY

I've survived TWO double GP and double bio periods this week. (Y)
So proud of myself, especially since i didnt doze off.
Plus i ran a total of 13 rounds= 400mX13= Z (u can count urself) this wk
after not doing any exercise the the past month.
I bet i lost 2kg alr. haha.
Actually the fun & cool club is quite exciting. Bcos after every pe lsns, there's a sense of fulfilment plus there's company.
But still, i still want to whine abt pe.



Anyway i met a madman on the bus with shunzi some time last wk i think.
Suay-ness! He's a damn weirdo man.
Was chatting with shunzi on the bus when this guy changed his seats to those in front of us. So things goes like that:
Madman(M): *turns ard* What's e time now?
Shunzi: 5.30pm
M: ooh. How many more minutes to 6?
Shunzi & me: *Stares at each other**stunned face*
M: 30min?
S&me: *thinking-wow he can count!*
S:Ya
M: Today wat day?
S: Friday
M: Tmr wat day??
S& me: *cant stop laughing*
S: Saturday?!
M: Alot or very little?
S? *thinking-wat in e wrld is he refering to*
me: Just randomly choose
S:very little?
M: No, alot.
S: okok.
and a lot more qns....
S & me: Let's get out immediately at e next stop.
And SO, we got off and changed bus. Waited for my bus at tpjc n happily board e bus to go home.
Who knows, i actually heard that familiar qns-bombarding madman again. And to think he actually alighted at e same stop as me. super wth.
But im safe la. otherwise i wldnt be here. Hopefully we will all not see him ever again.



im quite depressed over it but i guess it's time to pick myself up n move on. I still have 10 more wks to prove myself.



Cant wait for the wkends to come. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment