Wednesday 14 October 2009

judgement day


It's e season of facing those numbers again. Mere numbers that could determine your life. Those vivid memories from a yr ago came flashing back. Im not fearless about my future fate but at this point of time, what really upsets me, is not my own result, but rather seeing ppl facing the same turmoil and emotions as i once did, reaching a crossroad and not knowing what to do. I cant tell you for sure whether choosing to repeat was a good choice, but i can surely say that repeating is a bumpy journey that i wish upon no one. The social, mental stigma and barrier, having to adapt to the new environment..., i guess nobody can truly understand if u've not been in this situation.
It's not as though i love every single one person in my class, but really, i do hope to see everyone of us next yr.

Oh well... for now, let's just not think abt this and take a break from all the studying. Cheers! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment