Monday 12 July 2010

MONDAY BLUES

Miss getting home real early during exam periods. Now need to go through all the long days. =(
Failed chem mcq as expected cos i felt like i was placing bets for toto while doing it. Passed gp p1 unexpectedly. I dunno what's wrong with me or was's wrong with ms s. But apparently all the qns i attempted end up being the killer qns, or topics that she wants us to avoid doing, if not totally boycott it. Like totally RAH and makes me clueless when choosing qns. There's bio tmr and i tell you it's e worst lesson ever, even worst than maths tut, seriously. Just hate her lesson. Perhaps it's cos my impression of her is not exactly very plesant. haha

Teeth hurts like crazy today, still. But definitely getting better as the days go by. Wonder if it's the pain going away, or it's just me getting used to the constant strains and pains. But i do know i have damn alot of ulcers here there everywhere. Plus ctl today hit the waterbottle against my teeth purposely while i was drinking, which hurts like @#$%^ so i accidentally scolded him @#$%. Mealtimes are super torturous now. Imagine eating one small kueh for like 30min for recess, a cranberry muffin for like 50 min, and eating dinner with rice+soup+minced veg and egg for 2h. Seriously. When has the best thing to do on earth beome so unbearable.

Managed to be a very good gooseberry today, sitting in between gk and yz for lessons today, cos too lazy to move. Haha. Caused the couple to not have enough interaction today. But must understand my effort ok. Absence makes e heart fonder. LOL. everyday sit beside each other later quarrel eh.

Btw, pe today sucks! Took height and weight at the wrong time really. I lost almost 4 kg in like 4 days! Like so unbelievable. My sis says i look like an African kid now. ha! But i cant help it since my teeth are not doing their job while my thraot is trying her best to tolerate the consistent need for peristalsis. The worst thing is that my bmi is 14.3 and i freaking need to attend some stupid wellness prog that obviously wont help. But who cares, im gonna pretend that i dunno abt it. SHhhh...

Talked to my boy for less than 7 mins just now. Guess it takes time to settle down at a foreign environment. But how much can you say in 7min? Nth much. Ha! Time's so compressed, it feels pressurising to talk cos u feel like it cld be lights out in the nxt min alr. Oh well.. He'll be fine la, for sure. But 20 days seems quite long. haha. =X

I need to adjust my slping time alr. And finish up my gsc essay if not essayS.

Oh ya, tgif supper on fri! Better not dao bi, hopefully.

Till the nxt time, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment