Wednesday 11 August 2010

Last workingstudying day of the week tmr. WOHOO! But too bad it ends like real late at 505pm. =(

School's a bore. Nth exceptionally worth mentioning. Wanted to really study for bio essay time trial tmr, but i give up. Might just skip it. Oh well, shall see.

I realised that i share quite a peculiar rship with buses man. Seriously, ask yz abt it. Just happened ytd. lol.

Anw, jessie damn nice, lend me her spare phone which is better than my se phone which i've just sent for repair 5 days ago. But still... i miss my lao pok phone. Got problem waking up without it. Would have been late for e past 2 days if not for my dad who sent me to school. Good thing, nice gk lent me her 512mb memory card which is better than nth cos at least i can save 3 songs-msg alert,ringtone,alarm tone, and take some pics. lol. But i dunno what's wrong with her, slp so early. shld have just called ma. Still so act cute tell me "by the time u read this msg, i'll be aslp". LOL!

Okay la. today is not a very productive day despite gg home quite early. Since so, just end this day earlier by gg to bed early. Hopefully some bio crash course on the bus tmr morning will put some stuff into my puneey brain.

Oh ya, yog photos tmr k. damn lazy. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, hey! hahaha

Nights world!

nights silly boy

No comments:

Post a Comment