Wednesday 24 November 2010

AHHH!...


In IMMENSE PAIN now. AHHH! Went for dental after bio today n my dentist got alot of gimmicks each visit. Today, she introduced like 3 springs into my mouth, change new but shorter wires and tried to be thrifty. She stretch the small tiny coloured rubber band across 3 teeth. THREE OKAY! The rubberband was barely 1cm in length. And it's not just one set, but at all four corners of a codon of teeth. DAMN! Good thing i got to eat popeyes with the gals before dental if not im really gg to kill myself. So now, soft fluffy bread, mashed potato and porridge are my only best fren for the next few days. Bought yamazaki bread on the way back. It was damn YUMMY! But i cant exactly chew. My teeth hurts so bad, i dun even feel like exercising or moving at all. Just gg to play games and roll in bed. *pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment