Thursday 21 March 2013

school and such

Alarm rings> Scramble out of bed> Wash up> Sits on bed staring at wardrobe

On most days, this is how my day starts. And I always ends up sitting by my bed pondering for ages what to change into. And this is dreadful, I don't have clothes to wear! Even though every single time I open my wardrobe door, pieces of apparels starting falling over my head, I HAVE NTH TO WEAR! And then i end up pulling out the nearest piece i see, or simply anything that I've ironed ages ago but left in hanging inside and pull them off together with a shorts, pair them with slippers. Poof! I'm off to school. See, this is how sloppy I am (usually am).

But for a change, i've decided to dress out of my go-to-school norm and decided to put on a black chiffon top with a waist belt, shorts(still!) and my pretty new saltwater sandals since we're gg to have a "class" lunch with my module mates before class. I must have been really sloppy for the past months because ppl ard were complimenting my outfit or was asking if i had a date after class! So 夸张! Even my tutee in the morning said the same thing. Tsk tsk.

New resolution for 2013: Dress up! :)

 shall do a review on my pretty saltwater soon :)


down the way by adi-collin featuring yellow gold pendant necklaces

i was a happy gal until i chanced upon this. Doesnt this look like my outfit? and they called it boring and uninspired. thanks ah!