Saturday 15 June 2013

girly date

Had an ultimate dramatic morning today i swear. Woke up early but mushroom-ed for too long and ended up 5 min late for class. But the worst part is forgetting to bring thumbdrive on the day of your presentation. I swear I deserve to knock my head on the wall. The only good thing is, I cleverly decided to drop a copy of my slides into my dropbox folder. But alas, it was not meant to be. Apparently some technical glitch occurred and my folder was empty when I wanted to retrieved. Had to SOS home for help and after a lot of waiting, talking on the phone, blah blah, I did manage to present today despite the links and embedded videos not working. Oh well. But Im still glad i did it today in any case. I probably wouldn't get any higher marks next week. So at least it's done! WOHOO!

That marks the end of my super dramatic morning.

So met up with the ex-colleagues today. I think the last time we met was like a yr ago! But it's convenient how social media kind of keep us in each other's loop and we still can chit chat and talk nonsense the way we used to be. The only difference is- I think we have all grown up since the last time (from undergrad to working adults; jc kids to undergrad), and we're all so different in our own ways, we can actually provide one another with insightful perspectives.

Had a great date with the gals just talking the entire time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment