Wednesday 24 September 2014

sick cat


And so, after hearing so much of gastric flu for the past 23 years, I finally had a taste of it.
Started off with feeling queasy at 1+am and thought I was just terribly tired and decided to go to bed super early (compared to my usual 5am). Tossed and turned and felt uber discomfort and had this weird urge to throw up. Went to the toilet and I did. This happened all the way till 6ish am where I repeated the cycle of throwing up while drifting in and out of sleep. The contraction in my stomach was the worst feeling ever. I thought I wasn't going to survive daybreak until the clinic opens. 

Extremely grateful that my dad brought me to the clinic and even more grateful that my dad's friend work in the clinic (we only found out after that). She helped me to jump ahead of 6 people which could potentially amount to 60 minutes. I seriously could have fainted at the doorsteps of the clinic by then. 

There's a lot of tablets to take but at least they were life-saving pills that stopped my puking immediately. It actually made my gastric felt abit better as well. I guess the nausea and dizziness will take some time to go away. Btw gastric flu is highly contagious, please stay away from me. SHOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment