Saturday 30 October 2004

1st Holiday Post
Today..
Woke up at 11+.Had dumplings for breakfast.Since my sister was going to shut the computer down so i decided to use for a while.Update later.*Bored at home*

Friday...
It was raining so we had to go to the hall for Miss Yeo's speech.Our new principle was Mdm Cheng.She spoke to the sec 1s after recess.She talked about ABC and stuff.AFter that we had to do spring cleaning in our classroom.We were then dismissed at 12 noon as we finished cleaning up quite fast.Had lunch in school then i went to help my dad buy his parking coupon.It was peak day so i had to wait for very long before it's my turn.Went hom after that.Then Jessica called me to play badminton or basketball at her house.It was already raining when i was there so we(jess,hui juan,me) went to a shelter and played STRESS and UNO.I won every game of STRESS.We played UNO and the loser of the game will have to do a task given by one of us.I didn't lose any game so i don't have to do.haha..What Jess and hui juan did was really silly.You can go and ask them what they did if you want to know..Went to meet my mum at Tampines Mall after that.We went shopping until about 8pm.

Thursday..
Got back our report books..We had to go up one by one and then ms siew will talk to us about our results.It was raining so we had to get our awards after school at the AVA threatrette.The whole thing ended at 2.30pm.So debbie and me ate quickly and then went for our CO practice.Had a CO meeting at 2.45.Mingli talked to us..

Overall % --> 69.9%
Class Position --> 4
Level Position --> 13

No comments:

Post a Comment