Friday 1 October 2004

Miss Chuang,dominic and me chatted last night until rather late.I went off at 11+ as my mum was nagging at me.Today's paper was okay,no comments.Just pray hard that i would pass.It's like a big rock off my chest..so relieved.Had lunch at KFC with my debbe,kereen,jessica,hui juan and wendy.Went straight home after that.Was really shocked to find my sister at home as i thought she had gone to work.And then i didn't buy lunch for her.Then,had to got Tampines Mall with her to have lunch.Ate at Yosinoya(Aiya..i don't know how to spell that).Then went shopping.Wanted to catch a movie but either no nice show or its NC16.CAme back at 7+ while my sister went for tution.She tutor people not tutored by people.Took my bath and then came online.Haven't had dinner as i'm still not hungry.Might wait for my sister after her tution so that we can eat together.
hApPy BiRtHdAy ShArYl !!!
Homework:
Maths Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment