Thursday 10 February 2005

Had been ages since i last posted.Really have no time to use the computer.Well..Today's the first day of lunar new year.So,HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to everyone!!!It's rather late already and i'm feeling quite exhausted.Sitting in front of the computer in my new night gown.But i just couldn't sleep as my relative are still in my house playing blackjack and my other relative playing majong(is tis e correct spelling??watever).And what a defending noise they made.Woke up at 11+ today.Took quite a while deciding what to wear..heex.After that i got changed and had steamboat(tom yam and vegetable) for lunch.Our first guest was as usual,my mum's god son and his family.I was in my room trying to stick back the "ping" with the glue.Wanted to go out and greet them and realised that my whole hand are filled with the glue.Immediately went to the bathroom to wash up.Took quite a while before i finally manage to make my hands more presentable..My aunt was busy making popiah,pizza and stuff..They were all rather yummy..Having a sore throat even before consuming all the new year goodies..but i still continued eating them..So don't be shocked or surprised to see me veri quiet on friday.Most probably i would be having a terrible sore throat and become voiceless again..Will be going to my grandmother's house tomorrow.Still have quite a lot of homework not completed..Thinking about them just make me have a headace..Didn't realised that i wrote such a long entry.Anyway,good night..Sweet dreams...

Homework:
Composition
D&T sketches
maths qn on standard forms

No comments:

Post a Comment