Saturday 12 February 2005

WaNnA gEt OuT oF tHiS pLaCe!!!

Feeling EXTREMELY annoyed and irritated these few days especially now with the yelling and laughter of the relatives on my mum's side(some only) but what irks me most is the sound of e majong tiles knocking into each other.What's more,the weather is so hot and humid.My uncles and aunts came to my house yesterday afternoon,started playing cards and majong throught the night.Despite e noise,i managed to finished up my compo.Got woken up at 7+am and realised that they were still playing cards.I got changed.And one of my aunt started to ask and question me about where i'm going early in the morning and and made some rather rude comments(or at least that's how i felt).My mum didn't even sae a tink and there she is rattling at me.I quickly left the house and walked to the bus stop lest i explodes and talk back .It wasn't that of an ideal morning i had in mind.However annoyed i felt,i'll just haf to bear wif it since it's onli rite to be happy and make noise during new year ..
Went to Miss Ho's house which was veri big.Played games and had lunch there.After that,a few of us went to Jessica's house.
Came home at 8+pm.And before i finished my bath,my aunts and uncles came again.They are still playing cards now.Very sure they are going to spend the nite here again.As e saying gos"ren bu zhuan wo zhuan",i went to my room,lock up e door and on music very loudly....
Anyway,going to do my hw already..bb..nitey nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment