Friday 8 July 2005

47th post

Today was yet another ordinary schoolday..But e gd news is..It's Friday!! Nothing much to mention abt school actually..

Went to KFC for lunch with a couples of siao ginnas(3 to be exact-exclude myself) n seniors(4)..Ate for quite a long time n they decided to play bb at jess's place..

Went home n changed before making my way to e bb court..they were all starting e game just when i arrived..Then we started playing in teams..n play n play for a few hours with a little breaks in between.. was really clusmy today..sort of lost my balance while trying to get e ball so i fell backwards..break my fall with my elbows..So my both elbows skin was sort of peeled off n it's painful..feels realli "sting-sting" when touched water.. not so bad now already..

Then we played with these two A.B.C twins..i wld sae they r very funny n cute..heex.. they both look realli alike n speak VERY fluent eng wif their unique slang.. And well..got a new name today..ELIZABETH..

Went home at 6+pm n felt super hungry..Ate up almost one quarter of my sis choco cookies..before my mum finally finished preparing dinner n den i ate my beehoon soup..

Now doing some blogging b4 i start on my ipw..it'll take ages e way my comp restart every few mins..hate tis comp..ARGHH..

Dad just came home with bags of durians..Mouth-watering...Update another day..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment