Saturday 2 July 2005

45th post

haloo ppl..
Woke up quite early today..Cos i slept alot yesterday..Came home from school yesterday,took a bathe n den i went to take a nap..Woke up at 11pm..Got a shock when i woke up though..

Woke up at 10+ n den arranged to meet my mum for lunch..My eldest sis..mum..n me went to e Phin's in TM for lunch..It was quie delicious but realli realli filling n makes me tink of e incident whereby we(dian zi zuo ye) went to fish n co to eat..

Anyway..after tat,mummy n me went shopping at ntuc in eastpt..bought ALOT of tinks n were so heavy..my arms were like gg to break soon..haha

Did very few hw today..*sigh* hw just seemed so endless..

Homework:
LIT WS
journal
eng ws
maths txtbk
maths protracter
Research on articles(HW,uniform,BGR)


HMT Homework:
zuo ye 19
cheng yu ws

No comments:

Post a Comment