Saturday 13 August 2005

Tired
Woke up late cos i slept late..den wanted to go school wif deb together..but i was too early so deb missed tat bus.All my clock's fault cos it was set earlier by 10 mins..Somehow we did go to school togateher n was quite shocked to see tat sharyl was already there..Then we went to practice n stuff..Then perform at e festive park..I wld sae tat e atmosphere there was realli cold..very little ppl also..After that went to meet my parents n see my new hse..Had dinner at e nearby market there.Just got back a few moments ago.. I'm so glad tmr's tuition is cancelled..YAY!


Friday

Had a chinese compo test during higher chinese class..Tink i wrote crap cos finshed quite early..DEn we went for a VERY VERY NICE movie--Charlie & e Chocolate Factory!!It was marvellous.. Thght they wldnt want to watch tis ratehr childish show but im so glad they agreed to watch wif me..heex
Ended quite late but it was realli enjoyable..n shared my fave cheesy nachos wif sharyl..

No comments:

Post a Comment