Wednesday 31 August 2005

Today is realli one of those days tat i enjoyed myself.. The concert in school was quite bad.Couldn't see nor hear much throughout e concernt n everyone was like so bored.

Walk back to my pri sch right after sch n relised tat they wld onli be dismisses at 12.30, which was like 2 more hrs away.I bought a drink n just sat in e canteen while waiting my my friends.E sch had changed their pe shirt design to one with diff colours but quite ugly-looking.

When Cherie finally arrived,we started looking for t-chers and at e same time waiting for Jazreen.Met Mrs Koh,my ex-sci/maths/art t-cher,den we walked ard e sch thinking abt e times we've spent together.After which we went into e staff room n look for more t-chers n chat wif them.Mrs Chow,my ex-home t-cher,chat for quite a bit.She can realli rmb each n every one of our names.She gave me advices n made me feel realli cared for.She was also very happy tat most of e ppl in our class came to visit her.

After Jazreen came, Mrs Chow,Cherie and i wanted to go to e canteen to haf our lunch.However,all e stalls were not open.Den Mrs Chow decided to TREAT e few of us there to Macdonalds for lunch.

Took a bus to TM den we had mac dere n she even asked if we wanted desert after tat.It's not cheap at all.There were 8 of us there.Den we requested Mrs Chow to take neoprints wif us.

E shop was SUPER crowded.We waited for abt 30 min b4 it's our turn.But e pic turned out to be quite nice.

Time just flies n it's time to bade gdbyes..i realli missed her smile n teaching style.She's just e best t-cher i ever had.

There's maths remedial tmr..*sigh*

holiday=no holiday

Maths,maths n more maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment