Monday 5 September 2005

71 Post

woke up super early today thogh i slept like 1am e day b4.Cos want watch my fave show on e vampires de.Maths was super bored.Had it in e ava but nid sit girl-boy-girl-boy
arrangement..like pri sch kids.After onli abt 1 or 2 hrs den nid go to e classrm.E classrm is like so squeezy lor..so mani ppl..so some of us stay in e nxt class.Nxt class better lor.she lik nv really come in teach.just ask us do ws.

After tat..went to meet my mum for lunch at T.but alot ppl so in e end went eastpt.Wanted to eat at e coffeeshop but mum decided to go POPULAR first cos she want to buy books.Then instead of eating at coffeeshop,we went Sakae Sushi..*slurp slurp*
After which , we went NTUC to buy goceries.So heavy
..Just reached home..n my mum is gg out already..Mum ask me go wif her but i so tired now..Then now need help me mop e floor..

Go mop first..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment