Monday 10 October 2005

SUPER SLACK



came back home straight after e lit paper which was totally crappy.
Din study much den went out wif my uncle,aunt,their child,my mum n i in search of lights for our new house.Im so glad i went to avoid my mum from buying one tat i dun like for my room..Seriously nothing caught my eye n my mum insists on me buying one there.i hate e lamps there.aRgHh



Went to e airport after that as my sis wld be back from bangkok..
B4 tat, we had lunch at airport's sweneses.
Waited a long time b4 her flight finally touch.
Guess wat's e first tink she sae when she saw me.



sis : u've gain weight!
me : huh?!?!
me : my cheek??
sis : ya..
me : where got ?!?!
sis : haven see u for one week so can see e diff
me : realli tat chubby?!?!



After that we came home..bath n den went new hse wif my sis to look e painting n e tiles of e new hse..

e moment we step into e hse
sis+me : OMG
my room was BAD!!n i mean bad.Wat's e use of choosing my own room colour n her making e final decision..
It's just NOT fair!!
spring green become stupid sickly pastel green
hot,exoctic pink beomes sickly pastel rose pink
And yet she claims their e same..
I DUN CARE!!
i MUST repaint myself!!!



I tink e common toilet is e nicest..e tiles n everytink..I might as well take e toilet as my room.SO much nicer..

Anyway..
Went to my old hse there to visit my aunt n newphews n niece
Miss them
n my aunt first reaction was
aunt : u've grown and gain weight (sometink like tat in chinese)..
me : *thinking* y is ao mani ppl sae tat..


CAme Home

sis : u choose e living room colour is it?
mum : bla bla.
sis : bla bla


n it continues



me : y u change my pink n green colour
mum : is e same wat
me : is different.. i saw e paint tins..they all not even e colours i choose
bla bla
blah
continues..



one extra info:
not tat i want green
me: i want pink and white
2nd sis : i want green.Gd for e eye



so no choice but pink and green






haven haf dinner..but still not hungry..
my aunt wld haf said : zuo xian arh(in chinese)








IM JUST FUMING MAD

No comments:

Post a Comment