Tuesday 25 October 2005

A yr haf gone by just like tat.. It seemed like just yesterday tat i was just a sec 1 in e sch. but it's just a few months time tat we'll become sec 3.



Also,I haf been living in simei for half a yr already..Tinking back how i hated simei perhaphs i changed by mind now.. love simei but hate living wif my aunt.Ever heard e saying " xiang chu rong yi tong zhu nan"=(easy to get along but hard to live together)?!?!Tis half yr had been a memorable time in my life.So much tinks had happened to me here..



simei is a small yet cosy place tat u can even walk from one end to another.. I love gg home with a bus-ful of ppl after school/co or at least someone takes e same bus as me.



*sigh*This is my LAST week here.. i'll miss everytink here.



BUT..



i'll get to eat Uncle Louis' after i move..heex






Not to forgot my overall overall results ::



d&t-B3
art-B3
lit-B3
sci-B3
his-B3
geo-B3
eng-B3
maths-A2
higher chi-A2
chinese-A1

No comments:

Post a Comment