Friday 24 February 2006

ENERGY-LESS



It's e wkend again!!!
im dead beat.
n wkend's e time for me to re-charge.



higher chi lsnn was e lsnn i quite look forward to
cos can walk to e third floor which makes me feel much awake after walking abt
n it's always full of laughters
mr hoo is SO funny.
n today we listened to e some songs sang in a very weird way
haha



went thrugh phys wkbk
kind of got a better idea of e chapt



bio was copying n copying notes
dun realli understand e condensation part.



maths was quite bored
not everyone was paying attention.
including me
was yawning e whole time thrgh e lsnn.



Finally maths lsnn ended but still haf higher chi lsnn
had to write a compo
which is so hard to write
Wrote utter crap.



Had lunch in sch den stayed back to do hmt stuff
Waited for me hoo to gif us majong paper
den walked to e bball court
played against 3 sec 2 gals
n amazingly.. we WON.
heex.



Finshed writing e ci yu den went home at 4.30pm++



Super lot of tests nxt wk..
i feel even more tired thinking abt them
sigh. actually wanna go out wif my sis but
there's co tmr.
tuition on sun
my wkends r taken up..

No comments:

Post a Comment