Saturday 18 February 2006

GIVE ME A BREAK



haven been blogging..
sigh..
so lazy.



hmt test is OVER
but im so DEAD
a miracle if i can still get a.
Just felt like killing myself n not take e test at all
it's SOSOSO difficult..



GRR.. it's all over. let's not tok abt it..
Finally e wkends that i look forward to every wk..
but there's so much hw
and tuition tmr..
SIGH



woke up at 10
watched tv
bought lunch den went for co practice



went to uncle's clinic to wait for my mum to finish work.
reached there n my uncle was busy wif his patients
so i just hang ard looking at e notices there n stuff.
at 5pm. my mum finshed work.
den my uncle sent us to tm in his car.



sis came to meet us.
went for a hair cut.
din want to cut but since she cutting so i just cut..
not much difference seriously..
haha



dad came to meet us after work as well den we had dinner together
walk walk ard
den we went home



kind of slpy now..
but no..i cant slp..
must be good gal n finish up my tuition hw..



tata.. off to do them..

No comments:

Post a Comment