Tuesday 6 June 2006

WHAT A ROLLER COASTER DAY



started e day quite bad
had hmt lsn again.
n i think i fell into one of e traps too
bad bad bad..



had lunch wif deb at interchange after that
den we stone n walk ard until
FINALLY e meeting starts..
n blah blah blah
buy stuff..
didnt know it will end so late.



n guess wat.
reach e mrt station n realise deb's wallet is wif me.



den blah blah blah
reached home at 5pm



den my mum came home
prepare to go to e wedding
my uncle came to fetch us in his car
but since dad driving his bike so i decided to be his passenger



e wedding was quite cool cos it's by e swimming pool
e food was not too bad.
n my cousin's so pretty..



after that,
was so bored that i went to sit at a table by e pool alone
n stone stone stone
den my sis came to sit wif me..
suddenly this guy came along to get e photo n gift from my sis cos she's helping out
den when my sis stood up
he pulled e chair n sat beside me
which gave me a shock
den he suddenly self intro himself to me wif a handshake
n started a conversation wif me.
his strong american accent took me some time to understand
e conv goes on n on
den he asked my age
n exclaimed after my rpy
makes me wonder if i realli look that old.

den starting talking some pointless stuff
n i realised he's super duper drunk
cos he intro his name twice
asked my name twice
asked my age twice
lame..



den he keep asking me to play his hp game cos i was playing mine
so insistent though i keep rejecting.
in e end i was just clueless wat to do
so i made n excuse n escape to e washrm..



fortunately he's gone when im back..
so tok to my sis
stone
den watch those drunken ppl toking nonsense
n doing stupid things
scary in a way
but FUNNY
free entertainment..



finally went off at 11pm.
n i took e bike back



so tired now..
tmr nid to go sch at 8.30am!!!
sighh

No comments:

Post a Comment