Sunday 4 June 2006

*yawn*
so tired but my hair is so so so so WET..
cant use hairdryer or else i wld wake e whole hse up.
nvm.. i'll just use e comp till my hair dries
n shun bian wait for my supper to be digested..



hmm..
went shopping wif my eldest sis in town today
for 8 hours..
yes! 8 hours!!
my leg is so tired.. haha.
she was sourcing for stuff to do her photoshoot
n also to prepare some stuff for my cousin's wedding..
while im purely shopping to get something proper to wear on my cousin's wedding



so not qiao lor..
her wedd is on wed.
n i haf higher mother tongue lsnn in e morning
which means i will miss her morning traditional ceromony n stuff
cant stay overnight at her hse either.
*sob sob*
not onli that.. will miss chalet on that day too..
wat a busy month..
wif fathers' day round e corner..
im so broke..
heex



anyway..
we walk n walk n walk
in e end my sis got 2 tops
n i got a dress
my first dress in like a million yrs..
cant even rmb e last time i wore a dress.
but im not sure i will wear it often.
haha



my sis went to meet my mum instead
n she bought her converse sneakers..
brown sneakers.
eek..
haha..



e weather is so humid..
e heat is killing me..
so slpy..
must ask my hair to dry faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment