Tuesday 19 December 2006

I FEEL CONNECTED



comp's been down for exactly one wk
or specifically just my internet connection.



quite alot of things happened.
but i shant tok abt them
cos it'll be very outdated
n it will just go on n on.



went for meeting in sch @ 10am today
moved e banner from e 2nd to e 3rd floor
my nails now hurts
from all e untying
those who put up e banner previously
realli made them VERY secured.




had a little meeting in e co rm
after tat went for lunch together.
ate till abt 3.30pm.



met my sis after that
n den we went vivo!
it was so crowded.
shopped ard for xmas stuff.
didnt buy much



daddy's bday is on wed
n we run of of gift ideas
after like at least 5 yrs plus plus
imagine so mani special days in a yr
fathers' day. bdae. xmas. blah blah.
ideas recycling.
so this yrs we gonna do something diff
gg to eat at this chinese restaurant
but mummy's working late that day
so we're gonna celebrate tmr
=)



kind of aniticipating xmas this yrs
somehow.
but it's just a wk till sch reopens
n e thght makes me scream!
thinking of all e hw
piling up on my desk undone
literally.
*shudders*



wow!
just realised it was such a long post
gonna stop here.
jazreen! have fun in china
cherie! see u soon. miss me! cant wait to meet up with u two.
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment