Saturday 23 December 2006

IM HOME.



just reached home after
gg to e bbq for rc members
it was actually quite boring.
haha. but i ate quite alot.
my mum was e photographer at first
but after that she asked me to take over.
so..
im e photgrapher for e day.
took lots of pic.
quite random.
n e place was so dark
so i had to use e flash
but u know my cam's flash
is so so bright
tat my 'subject' will stare at me after i take



den e g-o-h came.
n i felt like a stalker
or rather i think he think i was
my mum said to take lots of random pic
as long as he is in it.
heex.
so i did.
think he realised he was 'stalked'
den after that he ask me to take a pic with him
it was so paiseh..



oh ya!
i met phay key.
haha.
n den i took a pic with her.
=)



anyway. continue eating.
taking pics. n stuff
den started cleaning up at 10++pm.
n den.
IM HOME.



cam batt low. shall upload e pics later
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment