Saturday 7 July 2007

070707

just got home =)

woke up bright n early at 9+am
to attend my cousin's wed service
at changi bethany church.
it's just a small n cosy church
not anything grand.
but it's quite interesting
bcos it's my first time attending wedd service.
e female pastor was quite funny
her hokkiene one chunk one chunk
so it sounds pretty awkward..
coincidentally e male pastor
was someone-whom-i-know 's dad

have a buffet lunch after that
catered by mum's kitchen.
not too bad.

mum went to work after that
while my 2nd sis went home
den me n my sis went shopping
cos my stupid heels make my feet hurts realli badly.

but in e end we were both so tired.
though i cldnt find any shoes
we just went home.
fell aslp immediately after i reached home.
was realli tired.

woken up at 6+pm to prepare to attend e dinner
n i wore slippers cos my feet still hurts.
dinner was held at expo
n another coincident happened.
another wedd was held in e nxt ballrm
n e groom had e same name as my cousin.
haha.

met alot of relatives
many of whom i dun even recognised.
chat with my cousin
n i have a new goal.

to get 9pt for O lvls n go to poly.
sounds pretty crazy.

alot of funny things happened.
for example my >35 yr old cousin has friendsters
n tok to me on msn.
plus e fact that he keeps gg rd telling ppl
haha.
n my another cousin got so drunk she starts gg crazy
getting high n went ard cheers-ing with ppl.

anyway. today was a GREAT day
but i didnt do any hw at all.
some peanut cracker for e guests with very cute packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment