Monday 2 July 2007

slpt at abt 2+ 3 am ytd night
so was feeling pretty tired today
when i had to drag myself off bed to sch
plus i missed e earlier bus
n was abt 5min late for phys lsn.

phys lsn was
content content content
concepts concepts n more concepts.
not very much exciting.

e maths mock test after that was not too bad.
at least i felt that i cld pass.

had lunch with deb jess tim
after that at pizza hut
somehow e chef kind of messed up me n deb's order
cos my chicken royale had rice instead of fusilli
while deb's chicken ole had fusilli instead of rice
so e manager apologetically replaced it for us.
quite a funny situation.
n jess n tim was debating abt
everything n anything e whole time

went home after that
didnt do much productive wk.

another wk of tiring boring stressful starts tmr.
dread dread dread.



i dun have to say anything to defend for myself.
cos i've tried my best.
tried my best to tok to u
but i just felt like im transparent to u.
so wat's e pt.
so wat if i told u i was hurt by ur decision.
it wldnt make a diff wld it.
i dun want to xplain anything.
i'll just respect ur decision if that's wat u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment