Sunday 16 September 2007

BRIGHT & EARLY



oh my!
it's a sunday morning
where i usu woke up onli in e early afternoon.
but that's not e case today.
in fact. i slpt at like 3 plus ytd?!
plus it wasnt even in my own bedroom or own bed
i miss my bed super duper loads.
had to make do with some uncomfy mattress of my sis.
plus plus. i had to cramp into my eldest sis rm
where my parents were slping.
another random fact. my 2nd sis slpt on her own bed with my aunt
so comfy right but she's no way better.
she complained that her snoring was too loud.
n my that aunt have to slp with lights on. ha!



oh ya i haven said why.
bcos 3 relatives from malaysia came to stay
n im so glad they r leaving today.
*claps*
not that i dun like them
but not very shou u know.
den one of them, my aunt, whom i nv knew
she told me e last time she saw my sis n me was when we were just borned.
that's like such a random fact.
n den she smokes in e toilet.
i nearly die-ed while gg to e bathrm.



anywhere. my parents n them woke up like 6+am i think
n then they started chatting
LOUDLY
but i think that's their usual volume.
so i simply cldnt sleep anymore.
n guess what i did. zhong dian.
i went to JOG
hee. cant even rmb e last time i jogged.
so i just came up a while ago.
n it rained as soon as i did.
so zun.



ah. i feel quite tired alr.
*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment