Sunday 2 September 2007

HAPPY BDAY TO MY AH MA :)



Today was a fun plus funny day.
cos i haf super dramatic n entertaining relatives
if u heppen to know them.
met alot of my cousins who
usually wont turn up when we go ah ma's hse
so ya. it's was quite fun.
i've a cousin who's an emo kid
all that's missing is dark eye liner.
ha!

anyway had dinner at 500+
not very nice la.
but i still ate alot.
opps.
n e stupid crab cut my hand.
so painful.

went back to cut cake at ah ma's hse after dinner
n e small little hse, 4 rm flat
was packed with nearly 30 ppl.
u can imagine how hot it was.
n den my little cousins was
dragging me here n there to entertain them.
n one of them in pri sch was onli 3 kgs lighter than me.
he kept insisting that i carry him n i almost die-ed. ha
he's like super strong.

all in all it was a gd day =))

fatty wei wei.
haha. she's pro u know.
can sing hokkiene song super well.
so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment