Saturday 8 December 2007

MORE PICS.. (continued from previous post)


our cardboard bed n bubble pillow


her stoning after waking up


david e joker.
n he has endless jokes n stories to tell. some have colour one.
u get what i mean?
his chinese is super tok gong
always test us iq qns
n today guessed correctly so he's gonna treat us a meal after work.
hohoho.


my personalized working box.
now u know my art standard now.
very bad indeed.
n if u think otherwise cos e ka zu-ah very nice
den u r wrong
cos is david draw one.
n he drew it before me knowing
den act blur ask me y there a cockroach on my box.



breaktime corner.
it's a staircase above e smoking area
n that's where we drink milo/teh
eat snacks n chat/vent our complaints there.

oh ya. n e 4 ppl who made working a much better time
actually 5.
1. e supervisor a.k.a popeye
i call him popeye n he will respond.
2. my shifu/mentor a.k.a winnie e pooh cos he looks like it. so cute
3. david a.k.a e joker. he taught me mani life lessons which sets me thinking. n there's nobody that wldnt laugh at his jokes. realli.
4. cecelia my work fren. she's funny n like to ji xiao(hokkiene) ppl.
5. dawn who left alr.

actually one more but not as much influence.
plaster man!
cos everytime i sees him
i will ask.
plaster man. got plaster?
den he will reach into his pocket n give me.
so funny. there's always plasters with him.
walking first aid box

working's much more bearable with them
n i feel independent
especially after benny said i am.
haha.
my mum quite evil.
make me pay water electricity bill
almost no pocket money
n i've been paying for my hp bills for as long as i can rmb.
see im so independent.
can survive on my own.
but nvm la. it feels good to be contributing to e family.
working is tiring
but it makes me want to be a better student
when sch starts nxt yr.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment