Monday 10 December 2007

YAWN



another day passed at work.
been trying my best to slp @10pm
but it nv seemed to work.

had dinner at tamp area with someone from work.
a treat from him cos he lost a bet e previous wk.
had a long long chat together.
talked abt alot of things
marriage. life. alot.
somehow it seemed to have shaken and changed some of my beliefs.
it made some things clearer to me
but it somehow made other things ever fuzzier than it ever was.
some statements i totally agree
but others i beg to differ.
it's true that age is not e most impt factor in a realationship
but e thinking n e maturity lvl.
i can raise both hands n say yes confidently.
however his opinion regarding marriage
im not too sure.

but i've reached a couple conclusion.
1. i prefer older/more mature guys
2. my desiree to get married in my mid 20s seemed to fade
maybe happily ever after is nv gonna happen

ha. feel quite chen zhong now.
adulthood is confusing
working society is complicating.
but im still me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment