Sunday 20 April 2008

BLUES BLUES



it's sunday again!
n i jus chiong-ed pi
did my 5th n 6th draft today.
please tell me i can make it to get EE for it.
2 more wks n it's e end of pi.
ahh!
my sis got her grps alr.



this wkend's gone like real quick.
whole of sat was spent on e concert
from 9am to real late.
rehearsal at vjc was a disaster.
was quite upset after playing.
but thxfully.
e actual one was much much better than expected
though i did make mistakes.
anyway. jus glad it's all over
=)) no co prac this wk.
went for dinner with hj j w dom jx
@ e airport. ate popeyes.
yumyum. n then we loithered ard
talk nonsenes n made ppl look like astro.
had ice cream @ swenesons cos
some stupid pig had craving for it.
went home after that
n i was dead beat.
fall aslp on my bed with my hair wet.
haha.



but still feeling blue
cos it's monday alr.
n i have lsns till 5.05
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment