Sunday 27 April 2008

It's Sunday!
wished mon wld nv come.



having real bad body aches now.
had x-versatile training ytd. ha.
n we had 2 new ppl joining us.
one of e hiong-est workout ever.
accounting for e aches.
shldnt have been so hiong
tmr's my 2.4km run.
hope my leg recovers by then.
i dun want to be bai kah like ced.
n i dun want to have a retest.



spent e whole afternoon ytd
to chiong my pi.
sighh. wonder how it goes.
no more wkends to piang pi anymore.
n i hope my pw grp
whoever it cld be to be ppl i can get along with.



slp at 1am
which wasnt very late
but i woke up at 2pm.
actually i woke up at 12+
but i jus cldnt bear to get out of bed.
to face reality that there's alot of work awaiting me.
dread^ infinity.
but still. i dun have too much of a choice
do i.
shall start on my work now.
n hopefully i can finished them in time
cos i nid to go to my grandma's hse later.
sigh



sometimes when u meet a split rd, u took great in making a decision.
but after some time, u realised u're back to where u started.
effort, time n energy wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment