Wednesday 28 May 2008

it's wed alr.
or izite tues? or thurs?
okay.
ya. it's wed.
kind of lost track of time when u're not in sch.



anyway.
my biological clock is officially upside down now.
imagine slping almost 12h everyday.
very healthy eh.
compared to onli 5 to 6 h on sch days.
but not if u slp at 3am
n wakes up at 3pm.
if u think tat im a pig
it's so not true.
cos there's exceptions
like when someone near my block
renovates his hse.
i woke up at 11am ok.
it was freaky noisy.
haha



been slacking since e hol
for as long as i can rmb.
jus e thght of studying
puts me to bed.
im not exaggerating
but it's realli e case.
x told me hol makes all e diff
to ur grades.
so i shall. SHALL.
try to pull myself up.
n STUDY.
=)
want to come my hse to study?



alright. cant wait for e nxt x-versatile
cos i nid it to re-adjust my very bad slping timing.
n im here to check my mails actually.
currently waiting for rpy from
Marine Parade Family Centre.
i think we'll gg to do our reach there.
cos all e organisations dao me.
rpy me e first time den jus ignore my queries alr.
hmp. mf. haha.
i hope we'll have a very x-citing reach.
so for now.
BRAINSTORM what to do.



adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment