Friday 23 May 2008

SUPERHERO GAL IS 17!



these 2 days since
i've recovered 3/4-ly
had been realli egg-citing.



As u celebrate more bdays with each passing yr,
u realise that presents r not e focus anymore.
dun get me wrong.
im not sayin they're no impt.
but most ppl today seemed too busy
with e hectic lifestyle they lead
to go shopping.
so ppl who got me a present.
THANKS! for taking time off to go shopping.
=)

sincere bdays msgs,
handwritten notes
r actually all i need.
It takes effort to rmb someone's bday,
It takes even more effort to spend some time
to pen down something for that some one.
If u cld spare me that time,
it realli means alot to me.
bcos there r times where
i rmb it's someone's bday
but i was too lazy to pick up my phone.
That was realli mean.
And i'll nv do that again.



Anyway, celebrated my bday
with e pasir ris folks ytd.
pasirians unite.
hj, jess, sharyl, wendy,
dom, jx, sw & wq.
had dinner together at ehub
@ new york new york.

coincidently i met my sister
who went for dinner
with her frens there.
so it was e first time
i ate so mani cakes
n heard so mani bdays songs
in a day.
my frens went to sing at their table
n den later they came to our table n sang.
wat a funny scenario.
n then thrghout e dinner,
it was camwhor-ing with sharyl's mac



watched Indiana Jones after that.
not too bad.
n den we left for home after that.
was alr like 12am by then.



knocked out soon after that.
haha.






not forgetting e day i had before my bday
took e flyer
with dd.
e view was breath-taking.
absolutely a fantanstic
day-before-birthday.
haha
=)



Thanks BFFs!
cos u made life a more bearable one
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment