Saturday 21 June 2008

LIU LIAN



Went for this durian fiest @ tamp north cc today.
haven eaten durian for a super long time.
it was yum yum.
e scene was quite funny
cos eating durian is such
an unglam thing to do.
but i guessed nobody cared.
haha.
ate quite alot,
i'll probably get a bad throat tmr.
plus i've gained back all e calories
i lost at xv-gym session today.



n u know what.
one month passed like
ZOOM... ...
tmr's e last day alr.
n nxt wk is test wk.
AHHH!
im not exactly very hardworking
but still.....
jus dun let me do too badly.
pretty pls...





oh btw.
i went shopping with 2 guys a few days back
it's e weird combi re-unite.
n e thing is they bought more things than me.
plus they 'bought' me a top
haha. thanks ah.


oh ya oh ya.
met up with workplace frens ytd.
wanted to have dinner together
but dawn was a little late.
so i met cecilia first
n den she started telling me
all e colourful tales that i cldnt be part of
cos i didnt have e time to go back n work.
she's e best storyteller ever!
it was hilarious.
my sis came to join us shortly.
n den she went on replay mode
to relate everything again.
Got tired of walking
so we went coffeebean-ing.
In e end we jus stayed there till e end
n jus do some catch up
in each of our lives.
Cos all want to have dinner with bf.
zhong sei qing you.haha.
cant wait to see them e nxt time.


exams exams exams.
it's jus less than 36h away
but u know what.
my mind is all abt what i can do after e exams.
AHHH!
must switch mode.
shall go lock myself up in my rm

No comments:

Post a Comment