Sunday 1 June 2008

X-V (not LV)





(w described from left to right.
so i shall go from right to left.)

From right to left: Welfare Head, Vice-Captain, Captain, Publicity Head,
Secretary, Breakfast in Charge, CLXR in Charge, Admin Captain.



today is a super memorable day.
bcos we have xv's full strength present.
hence for a very special day like that
we took pics at bk
despite the mani pairs of eys looking at us.



had meeting after that
well not so much of a meeting actually.
jus to touch up some stuff
n discuss some minor arrangements.
left at abt 2+ gg 3pm
went home n coma-ed.
try slping at 4am,
waking up at 8am to go gym
n den haf to attend a meeting till 2+, 3 pm.



was supposed to get up at 5.30pm
but realli cldnt
li bu chong xin.
so continued slping
until abt 7+pm
my mum called n asked me to
get out of bed
so reluntantly got up,
bathed with e spd of light
n chiong out of hse.



but i dun see e pt.
cos i went to e event n it was realli bored.
until my dad made me go help to serve food.
There was a buffet at e event
so ppl q-ed up
den i jus serve food.
so i was helping out with e soon kueh
n it was realli irritating.
cos they stick to each other
n den e q moved very fast
den make me quite kan chiong.
haha.



after that,
i changed job
n became e photographer.
stood thrghout e whole event
tryin to capture pics.
leg got super suan
n den someone asked me
to add sugar to my leg.



anw. event ended at like 1030+pm
but had to clear up stuff so
ended up reaching home at 11pm.
n den at e rc.
my dad's fren asked me if im working.
i was super shocked.
dun i look like a student?!



supper-ed at home.
n i shall slp early today.
maybe 2.30am?



REACH is more or less gao tim alr.
jus haf to wait for organisations
to give me more details.
they dun open on wkends
so i'll jus have to wait till mon.
most ppl in my class rplied alr
so i shall call up those
who didnt rpy tmr
=)



ps. i updated before HOP did. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment