Friday 14 November 2008


finally made e big decision a few days back.
yet another one comes along.
but for e very least i have a bit more time for this one.


anw. my comp BROKE DOWN. again.
plus i didnt backup my stuff.
i lost everything in e comp
my files, pics, everything.
oh well. at least i still have my sis' laptop to use.


hol started five days ago for me.
it's barely a wk but im gg crazy at home.
cable's keeping me entertained
but not all e time. 
my sis's in cambodia now 
so nobody's home with me half e time.
but i better enjoy this kind of serenity and slow pace of life while i can.
haha.


oh ya. went to epps to conduct ice breaker wkshop on tues.
pri sch kids these days seem to be getting more intelligent.
and they ask very thght-provoking qns
of which e content i shall censor. ha.
it was quite a meaningful day
considering e fact tat we held so many meetings
jus to prepare for e day.


shall go watch e documentary on paranormal on nat geo.
byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment