Friday 7 November 2008

PICS PICS PICS

co meeting on wed
E was realli nice she bought cakes for all of us.
n talking abt e meeting,
i haven type out e minutes yet
=X


e mango cake i ate


W!

C! and he ate realli unglamly (as usual. haha)
SY!
she struggled realli hard to get e plastic ard e cake out
but to no avail.

JX!



After e meeting, e few of us decided to go EAT.
so E, JX, SY, W and me
went for sakae buffet at cs.




OP DAY-3 NOV

yh & wy

yh posing


yh trying to memorise her script
using e ancient poet's method-
walking abt n reciting.
jus like wat my gf always does last time.


dd, amirah & sonia tryin to prac before their op.
all of them like chanting



MJC OPEN HSE

my darling gfS with wen-yi MIA-ing.
will miss them loads loads


CO EXCO camwhore 01


CO EXCO camwhore 02
actually got more but shall not show all


CO EXCO using e bkmarks to be given out later as playing cards

cutting all e bkmarks to prepare for open hse

ced, wendy, ms ng and me


ms ng.


tat marks e end of my pic-ful post.
more pics soon
cos those from my hp jus cant be upload.
i dunno y.


i nid to wake up in 4hours.
oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment