Thursday 2 December 2010

=(

OH MY! Bf's itouch died in my hands. ='( That's not too much of a problem cos there's something called warranty. I have no idea how it happened, it just refused to get started. So i went to a apple store to see the mac doctor n e gal told me "it's a dead unit, quite common la." wth.

But the WORST thing is there goes ALL the photos supposedly gg to be in an album called "farewell to uniforms". Im damn upset now! cos all the photos with the adorable, gd lightning, slightly better hair-ed day me is GONE! Plus gk, lynn n sz is gg to kill me. =(

Secretly hoping that the mac doctors r so pro that they can recover all of it. Oh dear...
Dun really care tat i missed seeing Kim hyun joong at tamp (dun even know who he is) or didnt q for free coffee at starbucks. The q was MADNESS! I rather pay normal price than waste my time q-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment